What is work related stress?
We read frequently in the newspaper that some worker committed suicide due to stress he faced in the office. Not only this, people often experience change in their behavior, severe health problems, etc. Recently, there was a news where a person started feeling weakness and eventually after a few days he collapsed in the office. Later, he was reckoned with multiple organ failures. During his weakness period, he lost the appetite, weak eyesight, and etc. People might say it has to do nothing with the office worked, but her wife claimed he was having a hard time at the office.
These are the following Work related stress symptoms;
1. The one we talked in the above paragraph, weakness. The person becomes lazy and loses enthusiasm.
2. Muscular pain is the most common issue almost every worker. However, the pain goes with the time, but some stay longer than expected.
3. A Severe headache can cause after working for hours, sitting in front of computer screen. It may cause bad eye sights.
4. You might actually feel the heartbeat. This is called Heart palpitations which might result in a severe case.
5. People who tend to work late in the office or are overloaded face difficulties in sleeping, and eating properly.
6. Sitting for such a long hours and intake of less food and more coffee or tea can result in diarrhea or constipation.
7. You might not believe but taking stress at work can make you lose your skin glow.
To avoid these symptoms it is important to know what causes stress at work.
- Working for longer time
- Relationship with co-workers and resources
- Less pay
- Physical or mental violence
There is nothing out of these above-mentioned points which cause work-related stress. Try to avoid them and give quality time to your family and friends. After all, you are earning to live happily not living to earn only.
Safety First Consulting
Safety First Consulting helps your workers know the causes of stress and let them come openly about their issues. This firm implements healthy work environment for the workers so that stress is reduced and productivity is increased. Safety First Consulting is located in Canada. It is an ideal idea to organize a workplace violence and harassment training Ontario for the workers and employer in order to keep the workplace a pleasant station to work.